Set a date and send invites. ( You are welcome to down load our themed invites or use your own)
- Set a date and choose your party time. We do try to keep to our times, so we can fit all our bookings in.
- We like you to give your guests 30mins arrival time, you may like to feed your guests first so you may add another 30mins.
- Make sure your party doesn’t clash with seasonal dates, other children’s parties and sports events.
*Weekends can be pretty busy. After school parties are another option. Our times during the week are more flexible.
- Send out invitations at least 3weeks before your party giving everyone a chance to mark it in your calendar
- Have everyone reply by phone or text. Parents do forget, don’t let this stress you out, call them up if need be and if you don’t have an answer from some, just let us know how many you invited. We don’t want anyone missing out if we can help it.
A perfect time frame.
From experience a 2hr – 2.5hr long party is the perfect time frame for kids before they become overtired. Keep it simple.
- first half hour – arrival, meet and greet guests and settle in. (we also arrive to set up).
- the next hour we entertain – we entertain the kids, finishing with a touch of face painting, followed by 20mins where the fairy can hang with the kids (included in the next half an hour)
- next half hour – food, if the birthday cake time is ready we will sing Happy Birthday and have a photo, before we say goodbye).
- next half hour – goodbyes and parents picking kids up may spill into this 30 minutes naturally.